The CompPair team was rejoiced to attend our second edition of JEC World. The three days in Paris were a great success with several new demonstrators and product releases made during the event!
The highly anticipated demonstrators we exhibited included:
- A healable ski pole with improved damping on the JEC Innovation Planet in partnership with Vitech Composites
- An updated QST ski with Salomon to build on our ongoing collaboration.
- Healable carbon swim fins, which were tested in the lake!
- A healable wheel cover for motor gliders in partnership with Altus and Omikron
- The result of our European Space Agency – ESA project: a landing leg tube for reusable space launchers
- A hydrogen tank vessel in link with our ESA OSIP contract.
- A healable carbon wheel rim for automotive applications in collaboration with Kling Technology.
- Our new LCM development was demonstrated on a wind turbine blade section in partnership with other Swiss entities.
- A healable and smart hydrofoil in partnership with ZESST by Almatech and MB-Composite